Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 4 Halloween Count Down

Day 4
 
 
It is getting really close to Halloween. We are already on day four. Well for day four I am going to talk about a few of my favorite scary movies. I love to watch scary movies! They are even better this time a year. I am not allowed to watch them as much as I like to anymore because I have nightmares and it drives my husband bonkers.

Last year for instance my husband and me went to a friends house and we watch The Grudge and Paranormal Activity 2. Lets just say a year latter and I still cant sit on the stairs alone. But that doesnt mean that I dont love them.
 
One of my favorite scary movies would have to be the Scream movies. I just love the suspense and all the twists in the story.I also like The Ring because it was something different that I hadnt seen in a scary movie before.
 
My all time favorite scary movie series is the Resident Evil series. It is such a great zombie series because it takes you through to the very start of how the outbreak started. I have seen the whole Resident Evil series a couple times and I loved the new one Resident Evil: Retribution. It was very suspenseful and it leaves room for another one to be made.
 
Now that I have talked about a few of my favorites I want to talk about one scary movie that has scared me so bad that I cant even be around chainsaws. Texas Chainsaw Massacre was the most terrifying movie I have seen. Not only was it scary it has made me so paranoid of driving on empty highways and chainsaws. The fact that it was made from a real life event makes it even worse. It was a great movie and scared me to no end.
 
Well thats it for my scary movie talk. Whats your favorite scary movie? Whats you least favorite scary movie?
 
See you tomorrow for DAY 3!!! 

2 comments:

  1. We went to see Paranormal Activity 4 last night. Pretty scary! Did you see they're making a new Chainsaw? I think it's supposed to be a prequel, kind of a "how leatherface became leatherface" type movie. We'll go see it when you get here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I'm sure we will go see it. Not!

    ReplyDelete