Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 3 Halloween Count Down

Day 3
Well its day three of my super spooky fun Halloween count down. Today I am going to talk about witchs because they are one of the Halloweenie thing there is.
 
Some of the most fun memories I have of Halloween was watching witch movies with my little sister. We would watch Hocus Pocus and Practical Magical. We watch them over and over. After we would watch Hocus Pocus my sister, my friend and me would act like we were the witches from the movie. I was always the Sara, my sister was always Winnie and my friend was always Mary. It was fun we would pretend that we were flying around on brooms and we would make "potion." It was a lot of fun to pretend around Halloween.
 
Also Practical Magic is another witch movie that I love to watch around this time a year. Its a great movie that showed me when I was little being yourself is important even if you stand out from the crowd. I still like watching that movie because it is very entertaining.
 
Witches are a great part of Halloween and I am glad that they are on my Halloween count down. Does anyone have any fun stories about witches and Halloween? I would love to hear them.
 

See ya tomorrow for Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment