Monday, October 22, 2012

10 Days of Halloween



Well I know I am a little beyond the time but I have decided to write a post about my favorite season. FALL! I love this time of year. I love the weather, the air, the feeling, Halloween, the leaves, thanksgiving; I could go on and on about what parts I love. My most favorite thing about this time is Halloween. I am going to have 10 Days of Halloween just so I can talk that much about my favorite time of year.

DAY 10


Halloween is great. It is just a fun time of year where you get to dress up and have a fun time with friends and family. Last year me and my husband both dressed up and went with a bunch of friends to a Halloween party and it was great. We also dressed up our Chihuahua as a taco to match my husband. He didn’t really enjoy it that much.

With it being so close to Halloween I want to talk about scary movies, ghosts and the paranormal, costumes, candy and so much more but I just don’t have the time to talk about that much stuff at once.

So for this post I want to talk about costumes. I’m not going to get the chance to dress up this year because my husband will be out of town and I am new to this area but I still want to talk about them.

My friend Amber and me have been kind of dressing up for Halloween in the same genre. Two years ago we were superheroes and last year we were kind of fairy tale characters. I was the mad hatter and she was snow white. It was so much fun. My husband last year was the first time he dressed up in a while. He wanted to be a taco for Halloween. Yep, a taco. So we decided to match our dog with him so they were both tacos. His costume was one of the funniest costumes at the party.

So what I am wondering is what are the popular costumes to be this year. What is everyone dressing up as? Are there any funny and really creative ones?
See you tomorrow with Day 9!
 

1 comment:

  1. You and Randy (and Pazoozoo) are so cute! For Halloween this year I'm dressing up as an author (haha!).

    ReplyDelete