Monday, September 17, 2012

Light outdoor

Light outdoor
So I have decided that I want to start kind of like a schedule with posting my blogs. I am making Mondays fashion day. I have been using a great site www.Polyvore.com to put together really cute outfits that are my style. So the first outfit that I am going to write about is what I called Light Outdoor. It starts with a really cute white lace tee with a dark wash skinny jean. The jacket that goes with this cute pair is a tan double breasted military jacket. The shoes are a tan suede wedge. To top off the whole outfit is a super cute white ruffle clutch. All of the links to the pieces to the outfits can be clicked on to go and look at them. So that’s it for Fashion Mondays. Tomorrow I’m going to review a book that I loved.  


No comments:

Post a Comment